Wednesday, April 11, 2012

That brilliant advice I always blog...

I'm in a non-coping place right now. I'm going on holiday on Saturday, and I've become stressed. And the thing is, everything is fine, plans are laid, preparations are made. But my brain can't stop worrying through things (what shoes to take, will I be late, airports and so on) when it should be sitting back and enjoying the anticipation of adventure.  I've started writing comprehensive lists, to get it all out of my head like I always preach, but it's too late, it's gone right through my body so now I'm completely anxiety-soaked. So I think this is when even jelssie advice is useless, I just have to survive another week. In the meantime: lists, progressive muscle relaxation, garlic-eating, and packing bags within bags.

Ironically, I filled out a research survey a week ago about anxiety attacks, and I merrily answered "no" to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment