Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dressing for an Aussie summer

Summer's here and I'm wearing a lot of sleeveless tops because I don't like what I call the farmer tan (i.e. t-shirt arm tan line) and it feels cooler than wearing sleeves. However, I've noticed a lot of freckles, moles and sunspots appearing on my arms (even though I wear sunscreen sometimes), so I don't know if cancer scare and vanity will get the better of me and I start wearing long sleeves in summer.

I know I've mentioned this before somewhere, but I really feel we should dress like this in summer:



With sunnies.

If I weren't so self-conscious and I knew where to get an outfit like that from, I'd wear it.

Hmm...Jess can sew though...

3 comments:

  1. Would you really wear it? hahah

    I don't like the t-shirt tan either. It's always sleeveless tops for me in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess Jo, are you getting spotty arms though?

    Jessica, of course! Why didn't I think of that? I have been using an umbrella lately. I feel so self-consciously Asian when I do.

    ReplyDelete