Tuesday, December 14, 2010

That's what friends are for

If I don't feel like going home after a day of uni, I sometimes call upon Jess. While veg-ing out on her couch, I have noticed she uses either a step ladder or milk crates to prop up her television.

Yesterday I noticed the perfect tv stand for her while I was at Salvos, so I barged into her office and told her to buy it. Pronto.

This photo is a photo of friendship: Jess bought the tv stand, I'm shielding her from the sun's rays because she forgot her hat, Jess K took the photo and helped Jess transport her new old tv stand home.

1 comment:

  1. I just had a good laugh, this post is great! I've been too vague to do any jelssie so I didn't notice it til 3 days later. Now it's bringing back memories of those happy days on Monday :)

    I love that this is normal Kingsford culture. We're like the boys pushing a sofa up the hill on a shopping trolley.

    ReplyDelete