Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gift giving.

I don't get too worked up about it. I buy for my immediate family, which isn't too hard, and I give to others depending if I find something or not, Christmas or birthdays. You might get an amazing hand-made card with Miss Bennet drawn sitting at a bay window looking through the carefully cut out panes, you might get a banana guard (I still have 3), you might get a vintage sewing machine, you might get a crocheted hand towel from a market, you might get nothing. Hopefully it all evens out over time. I'd rather give something interesting or nothing at all, rather than rush around in a panic or buy something token.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. More of it.

    Do you offend many people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think so. It works well in my circle of friends. I've churned out some sewing this year, and hand-made things are always lovely. If I don't have anything handy, your turn comes next time.

    ReplyDelete