Speaking of Bec, she does such a fabulous job. I go away from a fun brunch with Elsie and the camera feeling all stupid about all the stupid things I said which I've already forgotten, and thinking this will be a dull stupid episode, and then a week later she has magically cut out all the chewing and the boring bits so it's 10 minutes of jelssie goldish. Gold-panning, or sieving, you might say. This is really her idea and her project, Elsie and I just two opinionated gals who don't mind eating on camera. So thanks Bec. This is a match made in heaven.
Back to episode 3.
- What is the definition of toast?
- Are strawberries as great as everyone thinks?
- What are the limits of friendship?
- Is there one perfect beauty routine?
- How is Elsie similar to a Tim Tam but not a Gaiety?
- What are the dangers of napkin etiquette?
- How much money COULD you make from an avocado tree?
- With bonus Jess!
Jelssievision episode 3 from Bec Jee on Vimeo.