Monday, July 4, 2011

Anticipation!!!!!!!


I love expecting goodies in the mail, even if I have to pay for them myself. Last week I won two 2nd hand sewing patterns on Ebay and ordered a Jillian Michaels workout DVD on JB Hifi. I was a bit worried about the DVD because my interest in hard exercise is fickle, and it took a week for JB to get it in the post. What if it took 3 weeks to dispatch and my whim had changed? I'd already bought a yoga mat, too! But if all goes well with Australia Post I shall have sore guns before too long.

That's a photo of my letterbox. I made it look all arty, and I do think these old ones are pretty quaint, but they are the most USELESS things ever designed, manufactured and installed on a massive scale. The minimum requirement for a letterbox is to fit a business envelope through the slot. They must be the bane of postmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment