Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The downside of taxes.

Having to pay a tax bill is not much of a reward for doing my tax return. (When I say "doing my tax return", I mean my dad doing my tax return.) To me, the refund is the whole point of the exercise. It's fair payment for me keeping my receipts organised for a year. It's my main incentive. I deserve it. Filing is annoying. This year I have to pay for the privilege, unfortunately. I know, first world problem. At least I get to use my cheque book, which is a rare treat.

3 comments:

  1. For the first time ever, I got all my tax refunded (normally I owe as well). Christmas is saved! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. www.taxfyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... taxfyle

    ReplyDelete