Monday, April 18, 2011

Tea/Time.

Every blogger will eventually make a chart. I should make a chart about that. Which reminds me, I love that episode of How I Met Your Mother with the charts. I felt like making one today. Maybe I already made one about thongs, optimal comfort being a short window of time between discomfort and breakage of the toe bit. I forget if I ever posted it.

I call this one Tea/Time. The name is a pun! The point where green and red overlap indicates the short minute I have to scull my tea.

4 comments:

  1. when did you make this??? So far we have been all talk... but now that you've put it into graphical format it is legitimised :P

    Also, found this for you http://www.sadanduseless.com/2009/10/tips-for-single-ladies-1938/

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny. Love how they needed to point out the obvious back then. Bras were optional? Also, Mr Darcy would be very happy with that dancing rule.

    ReplyDelete