Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Simply Resistible.

There is food which is nice, but not irresistible. I don't have to eat it. Irresistible foods, I have to eat. Resistible foods, I don't have to eat.

Examples of Resistible foods:
Plain chips, even fancy deli brand sea salt ones
Crinkle cut chips in general
Soft drinks
Salsa dip
Fruit and nut chocolate
Cream.

Examples of Irresistible foods:
Cheesecake
Sweet chilli chips, or honey soy
Fresh bread in many forms.

Those are my lists, everyone has their own. It is important to remember the distinction, so that you don't waste stomach space or calories.

5 comments:

  1. I'm surprised to have discovered that I am resistible to soft drink and juice esp since getting braces! But hooooow good is fresh bread with butter?? *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost cursing myself for thinking of this. Now I feel obligated to resist resistable foods. I resisted a chocolate filled donut yesterday!

    But, on the other hand, I totally didn't resist the chocolate things I cooked for supper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Resistible foods (I'm not a savoury person):
    - Chips
    - Pizza & pasta
    - Fast food
    - Peanut butter
    - Bread
    - Donuts
    - Dip & salsa (except when it's DipTara)

    Irresistible foods:
    - Chocolate
    - Cheesecake
    - Any form of sweet dessert
    - Fruit salad
    - Yoghurt
    - Fresh seafood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, & I love most things banana - smoothies & bread. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donuts are opposite to chips for me! Plain chips are Resistible, plain/cinnamon donuts are Irresistible, fancy chips are Irresistible, fancy iced donuts are Resistible.

    ReplyDelete