Monday, September 21, 2009

Confession.

I am a fraud. In one area, at least.

I work as a graphic designer, which sounds like I know about technology and love macs. But I don't. I do not want an iphone. I'd like to change my ringtone to a TV theme song but I don't know how to load a new sound onto my nokia. Or get photos off it, for that matter (I took some photos on the weekend of a yellow VW beetle run into a pole). I can barely run this blog: it feels like a huge achievement to link something. I'm not very good at using word or powerpoint, but I think that's because they are not very good programs.

All I can really do is sync my ipod, upload from my camera, and use 3.5 design programs. I can blow you away on InDesign and iTunes, the rest is a sham!

That feels better.

3 comments:

  1. I'm an IT nerd on the inside. I love gadgets & I like playing around with stuff to find out how they work. I get a sense of achievement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whilst we're all confessing. I'm an accountant, and sometimes I can't count. Thankfully I'm born of an era with a calculator and validity checks in software programs and everything is computerised :)

    and sometimes.. I'm not sure I still want to be an accountant :)

    ReplyDelete