Wednesday, February 9, 2011

No news is good news.

I heard that the new channel ten all news all evening lineup isn't rating well. I could have told them. I'm their target market, and I don't want more news. Who wants more news? I watch a rare fragment of news on ABC or SBS, if it isn't about sport or anything depressing. Gen X and Y get a drip feed of news all day long, on the car radio and smart phone, and I personally don't want to sit down and watch the same news again at night, in a big block, with ads. Boring. I want to watch How I Met Your Mother or QI.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, How I Met Yr Mother and Qi are my two favourite shows! You have good taste.

    On another topic, my eldest daughter got a book called The Rag Doll for Christmas, and I'd read it to her a few times when I suddenly realised who the illustrator was! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I put QI facts in staff emails at the moment. Today was "lard comes from the greek word for dainty, but it means pig fat; a larder is where you keep the pig fat". The website has a QI fact a day.

    Awesome again, thankyou!

    ReplyDelete