Tuesday, February 15, 2011

KESC Review: Tensaya




  • We went to this in October last year.
  • Really lovely to have an authentic, reasonably priced Japanese restaurant in Kingford!! They greet you in Japanese when you walk in etc etc. I would definitely come here if I felt like having affordable and tasty Japanese nearby.
  • Saw the sashimi dude run this hands through his bleached hair and then massage the fish. At least they use a fresh whole fish! I think Jess K was put off and vowed not to return. I've been back :D I still like it.
  • Near the door there is a sign that says " I Heart Tensaya". I agree.

2 comments:

  1. This is what I'm talking about! Jess & I were looking for Japanese in Kingsford once & couldn't find anything decent!

    Good that there's one now. Japanese is good comfort food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure was! My recommendation is to go to randwick for japanese as an alternative.

    ReplyDelete