Friday, July 10, 2009

How to get a boyfriend.

I don't want to spend much time on this blog ranting about singleness, so I have decided to offer some practical advice, beyond my post on Romance. I am preparing a series of posts on How To Get A Boyfriend. You wont be able to produce a boyfriend out of thin air, but if you can identify potential boyfriend material in your vicinity and wish to be subtly pro-active, these instructions may help you.

Part 1
Part 2
Further Notes

Acknowledgments: They will be based on material collected by my youngest sister from a friend of our mum.

Disclaimer: They are untested.

Note for Boys: I don't know that this blog is attracting many boys, but if you are out there, you are welcome to take notes. I may in the future collect and post material on How To Get A Girlfriend.

1 comment: